Queen Elizabeth II made a surprise appearance at London Fashion Week and sat front row next to Vogueâ€™s Anna Wintour at designer Richard Quinnâ€™s runway show.
Oscar winner Lupita Nyong’o took to social media this week to praise her “Black Panther” co-star Chadwick Boseman for leading the way as the film broke down barriers.
The singer called herself a risk-taker artistically, adding that “this rendition didn’t strike the intended tone.”
Maia and Alex Shibutani won bronze, becoming the first brother-sister duo in history to medal in Olympic ice dancing, and freestyle skier Brita Sigourney won her first Olympic bronze in halfpipe.
ABC News’ chief meteorologist, who is currently on maternity leave, appears live on “GMA’ via Skype with her newborn son, Miles.
Jordan Howard of the Chicago Bears and Josh Dobbs of the Pittsburgh Steelers discuss their “externships” with Fanatics that gives them skills for life after their sports careers.
U.S. figure skater Nathan Chen told ABC News’ Amy Robach that he “had nothing to lose” by attempting six quads in his routine.
Lara Spencer reports the buzziest stories of the day in “GMA” Pop News.
In the wake of the model and reality TV star’s comments about anxiety, Dr. Stephanie Dowd discusses what parents should know and look out for in their children.
The crowd-pleasing team of Nathan Chen, Vincent Chou and Adam Rippon have stolen the show in Pyeongchang with their history-making performances.
MIX NEWS HEADLINES123
- The designer also dishes on his new book and weighs …Read More »
- Princess Kate was joined at the party by Prince William …Read More »
- Kevin Hart, Dwayne "the Rock" Johnson, Joe Jonas and Jack …Read More »
- Ratings for NBC's prime-time coverage of the Olympics' first night …Read More »
- Sky News' royals correspondent Rhiannon Mills discusses the couple's decision …Read More »