“The show ended and I was devastated,” said Michael Fishman, who played D.J. Conner. “Maybe one of the hardest moments of my entire life.”
Both Lecy Goranson and Sarah Chalke played the role of Becky Conner, one of the Roseanne and Dan Conner’s daughters.
The cast of the ‘Roseanne’ reboot shared fond memories on the Conner family couch with the well-known afghans.
Roseanne Barr said Sara Gilbert, who played Darlene Conner, was “on fire” to get everyone back together for a revival.
While the hit show tackled serious social issues on-screen, the cast and crew were dealing with tension off-screen.
Once the concept for the sitcom was in place, Roseanne Barr held auditions with John Goodman and then Laurie Metcalf.
“Trump offended half of America and [Hillary Clinton] offended the other half, so that’s great for, for sitcoms. It’s great for comedy,” Barr said.
See the cast of Roseanne in an all-new revealing reunion! What don’t you yet know about the new Roseanne? Watch ‘Roseanne: The Return’ – a special 2020 event Tonight at 10/9c on ABC
John Goodman, who plays Dan Conner on the show, said he and Roseanne Barr hit it off from the very beginning.
As the original show got underway, tension brewed between the show’s star Roseanne Barr and creator Matt Williams.
MIX NEWS HEADLINES123
- White called sexual misconduct allegations against him "gossip" after winning …Read More »
- G-Eazy is the latest music figure to cancel a clothing …Read More »
- Ariel Oliver shows "GMA" how she pulls off her "invisible …Read More »
- John Mayer was hospitalized to undergo an emergency appendectomy, forcing …Read More »
- Joe Perry discusses his star-studded new solo album, a fiery …Read More »